• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

background close

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody. When I start work the blackgroud is open partially, and I would like to have the blackground close to protec the picture. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your inquiry. Please provide more information. What does "background is open partially"  mean?  How is the background intended the protect the picture?

It would help if you post the picture here on the forum page so that we may look at it and visualize the deficiency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail con Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot attach an image to an email reply on this forum.  You have to log into the forum to post an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arbeo17, you may want to give us a response in Spanish.  The forum does a pretty good job of translation.

I have also notified a forum administrator to change your user name to remove your private email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, when I import my photo, and start working in expert mode, the function of blocking transparent pixels appears, and I cannot select to use the function of blocking all pixels. If I touch the icon block transparent pixels I create the zero layer. Is there any way to import my photo in order to work from the beginning with the function blocking all pixels ? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

non comprende

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure if I understand you either.  But if you open a jpg file it will start off with a single background layer that is partially locked.  If you click on the padlock icon (or double-click the layer), it will change to a regular unlocked layer (layer 0).  If you want to go back to a locked background layer, you can use the right-click context menu on the layer and select Flatten Image.  This will take you back to a locked background image.  (You can also use the main Layers menu to flatten the image.) 

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.24_11h26m26s_000_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines