Highlighted

Background color change?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use ​Elements 2019, version 17.0  Can I change the background to gray for displaying images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Background color change?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use ​Elements 2019, version 17.0  Can I change the background to gray for displaying images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the canvas for the image?  Right-click on it and you can select whatever color you want.Snap10_2019.06.04_18h08m40s_002_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 0
Mentor ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be more specific.

Do you want to change the canvas color as in the previous reply?

Do you want to isolate the main subject in a picture by changing the background to solid gray or grayscale?

Perhaps you have an example you could post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2019 0