We are happy to announce the release of Photoshop Elements 2021.2!
After the update is installed, verify the build number by choosing Help > About Photoshop Elements.
- Application crashes while using touch pen with tablets.
- Application crashes while using the crop tool.
- Application crashes sometimes during exit.
Apply the update in one of the following ways:
- Click Install Now or Install On Exit in the update message displayed in Photoshop Elements
- Choose Help > Updates (when the update message is not displayed)
We have received several reports where some individuals in the community are posing as Adobe Employees. These individuals are falsely representing who they are to gain your trust, and possibly access to your computer or personal information by offering to help troubleshoot issues.
Here are 3 Easy ways you can identify Adobe Staff:
➊ All Adobe Staff have a RED ADOBE BADGE below their profile picture and an Adobe logo after their username. This staff badge is visible on Adobe Staff profile pages, original posts and reply threads.
➋ Genuine Adobe emails are always email@example.com
➌ Adobe Staff will never ask you to share your passwords or sensitive information in the Adobe Community. Adobe employees will always direct you to communicate through an official Adobe channel to set up support sessions.
Report abuse or suspicious behavior to: firstname.lastname@example.org