• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginner question

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My name is Courtney. I am very new to Photoshop, so bear with me.

I am working on a very special project for my daughter. I have already purchased a book of scrapbook paper from The Paper Studio and was told I can scan and save as a jpg file.

Is there a way to upload my existing paper to use with Photoshop Elements or InDesign? I basically want to digital scrapbook and crop, click, and drag onto the paper. Nothing fancy!

Also, I have a Chromebook, so I'm not sure if I can download Elements or InDesign on it.

I have searched the internet for some guidance, but apparently, I have no clue what questions to ask. 

I really appreciate your time! Thank your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Courtney,

Unfortunately, Adobe Photoshop Elements is only available for Windows 10 and macOS.

There is a free application called Adobe Photoshop Mix which you can download if you have a recent Chromebook with access to the Google Play Store. This should be perfect for the requirements of your proposed project.

Adobe Photoshop Mix

You can also download Adobe Photoshop Mix on your smartphone. This might be useful if you want to use your smartphone camera to take photos of your scrapbook paper instead of scanning them.

Hope that helps, and good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines