Highlighted

Blank slideshow

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Slideshow runs preview but does not show photos, is there a problem with my Elements download?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blank slideshow

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Slideshow runs preview but does not show photos, is there a problem with my Elements download?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Elements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Elements 2019?  If you have just installed it, a lot of auto-analysis is taking place in the background and may interfere with the generation of the preview.  Can you tell us exactly what you are doing to create the slideshow, and what you are seeing that you think is a problem. For example, are you seeing the opening title?  Are you able to hit the play button, and if so, does any audio/music play?  A screen capture would be helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plays the music . Mouse does not work on the screen, except around the edges. save, export, media, themes, audio, mim & close. The same if I play from organizer. I exported to the organizer & disk. The video playes correctly from organizer & disk. I'm running Windows 10 & this is on two different desk top computers. One computer 16GB of memory & the other 8GB of memory.

Thank you for any help.

Don

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2019 0
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please try the first solution suggested in below KB article :

Mouse cursor not visible or menus not opening in Adobe Elements Organizer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for coming back to me.

I select photos in organiser, then select slideshow.

Preview starts up.

When I press start, the slideshow runs, but the screen remains black.

When I stop the slideshow at various points the photos are shown on the screen.

No other menus come on screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you hear any audio when the slideshow is previewing?

What happens if you save the slideshow and then play it from the creation which appears in the Organizer?

What happens if you export the slideshow to a video file?  Does the mp4 file play correctly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio sound plays.

I saved slideshow and then played it again with same results. Black screen and audio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the other suggestions mentioned above (update the graphics card and turning off autohide taskbar).

Have you tried using a different theme for the slideshow?

Have you tried using different media?

Are the photos jpg or raw files?

Are you using any videos in the slideshow?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drives updated.

Tried different themes and media.

All photos jpg files.

No videos included.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0
Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I've run out of trouble-shooting ideas.

Just to clarify - what OS are you using, what are your computer specs, and if you are a Windows user, please confirm that you have updated your graphics card driver from the manufacturer's site.

Hopefully, Saurabh or somebody else from the development team will offer some assistance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying.

I have checked everything suggested again with the same result, I even increased the memory to 8GB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2019 0