• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blend the background and the image?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched th Element Photoshop learner and I used  the blu and chose avange and then I saw the color now. The teacher used the shortcut on the keyboard option, controll and z and I would go back to the image.but it doesn't work.  Can anybody help me please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1lSYdwMJ-U 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using?  Added: I forgot you are on a Mac with Elements 2020.

The tutorial is for (an older version of) Photoshop, not Photoshop Elements.  The keyboard shortcut Alt+Ctrl+Z (for Windows) is used differently in Elements.  The current version (Elements 2020) uses it for the Dehaze tool.  I assume that the same is true for Option+Cmd+Z on the Mac. 

If you follow the directions of the tutorial, I believe all you need to do is press Ctrl+Z after picking the average color and this will undo the Blur>Average that has been applied but the foreground color will remain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've  Element Photoshop.2020. Last month I just bought the Imac 2020 at costco. What is the shortcut now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know nothing about Macs, but I assume Cmd+Z will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I pushed cmd z it doesn't work. I didn't use the cmd aand used z and I switched to zoom in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines