Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

block colouring

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have Photoshop Elements 2018

I put a line drawing in to colour in parts of the design, but when i click on the paintpot it just completely blocks the colour

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you post the "design" for us to look at, and point out specifically what you are trying to do.

At the top of the reply box here on the forum, click on the "insert photos" icon, and point to the design. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As hatstead says, we really need more information from you to be able to help.  But, from what you have said, I am guessing that you have the Contiguous box unchecked in the tool options.  So, if you are trying to color a black and white drawing, if you click anywhere in the white area of the image, the entire page will be colored with the Paint Bucket.  If you check the contiguous box, the color will be limited to the contiguous pixels of the same color where you click.  See my screenshot below for the difference.  If this is not the case, then we definitely need more information from you.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.05.12_14h16m59s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines