Highlighted

Blurred older photos in Elements 14

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently upgraded MAC to Catalina.  After opening catalogue thumbnails appear sharp but when individual older photos selected they appear blurred.   More recent photos are sharp.   If I then select a photo which appears blurred in Organiser view and transfer it to the Editor it is crystal clear!   When I then switch back to Organiser that file shows up as corrupted.   Help!

Hi there,

Sorry that your images are appearing blurred in Photoshop Elements 14. Please note that the Photoshop Elements 14 is not supported on Mac OS Catalina. Also, when you open your images it does not open 100%
please go to zoom tool and set at 100% to get real view. 

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blurred older photos in Elements 14

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently upgraded MAC to Catalina.  After opening catalogue thumbnails appear sharp but when individual older photos selected they appear blurred.   More recent photos are sharp.   If I then select a photo which appears blurred in Organiser view and transfer it to the Editor it is crystal clear!   When I then switch back to Organiser that file shows up as corrupted.   Help!

Hi there,

Sorry that your images are appearing blurred in Photoshop Elements 14. Please note that the Photoshop Elements 14 is not supported on Mac OS Catalina. Also, when you open your images it does not open 100%

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2020 1