• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

brushes lag photoshop elements 2020

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since a couple of weeks all of my brushes are lagging. they dont have a delay but it seems like its scattering. the line it self is still smooth but for example when I have it on black and I draw a line I get a line with black en a lot of grey tones in it. when I just draw dots every dot is a different color but the color is supposed to be all black. I've looked at all the settings I could possibly find and its not fixed yet. in the attatchement below you can see what I mean with the color thing. can anyone tell me how to fix this?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Go to Image>Mode and be sure that RGB color is checked.

2. If that does not fix it, reset the brush tool. On the tool's option bar, lower right, look for a box with lines in it. Click to reset.

3. If that does not fix it, reset preferences to default. Go to Edit>Preferences>General and reset on next launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines