• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes no Longer Compatible

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost a set of brushes a while ago and finally found them again online, but for some reason I get an error when I try to load them.

"Could not load the file because the file is not compatible with this version of Photoshop Elements"

I'm confused because I'm using the same copy of Photoshop I was using before.  However, what has changed is the computer I'm using.  I went from Vista on my laptop, to Window's 10 on a desktop.  I welcome any advice. I came to rely on these brushes immensely.

Thanks!

The brush pack: FREE PHOTOSHOP/GIMP BRUSHES! + Explanation

Windows 10

Photoshop Elements 11

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

The link on the main page is for cs6 and above.

The abr set you want is for cs5 and below, however the link on the main page is dead, but there is an alternate link in the comment section.

JonasDeRoBrushesCompatible - JonasDeRo's Sta.sh

br.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link on the main page is for cs6 and above.

The abr set you want is for cs5 and below, however the link on the main page is dead, but there is an alternate link in the comment section.

JonasDeRoBrushesCompatible - JonasDeRo's Sta.sh

br.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aw, jeez.  Thank you so much!  I didn't even think to look in the comments after seeing the link was broken.  I assumed I had downloaded the CS6 version before for some reason.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines