• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug in Elements 2021?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have loaded Elements 2021 on MacOS Big Sur 11.1 Have loaded all subsequent updates.

From Organiser Grd screen can see all photos. When I select a photo with double click I get Grey box with

? in the centre.

On 2019 version and previous versions I get pict for inspection of subsequent editing.

Tried all different viewing options but nothing works.

Help please

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing a lot of issues with the Organiser, especially related to the mapping element.  Photos moving to new nearby locations rather than where they were placed, others not placed according to the image files GPS coordinates, hovering on a group of photos on the map expands the icon but when I move the mouse to look through them using the > the icon reduces again, moving groups of images does not always confirm new location (which means it then forgets the new location).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Somya

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have tried to replicate the issues today but so far things are behaving themselves.  If it starts going wrong again I'll record the issue and post the video to you here.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So having worked for a few more minutes things started to go wrong.  Not the problem I reported earier but it was in the mapping area.  This time the search feature stopped working and I had to stop and re-start the software.  Here is a link to a video of the issue (sorry for low volume)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14K772NX6kwZITWADS6iYnXn3pdUTl0o2/view?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines