• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying photoshop elements abroad

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can I buy photoshop elements in one country (e.g. Germany) and use it in another (e.g. Poland)?

I looked through license terms and I saw there Territory for consumer means worldwide. Also for customer residing inside EU "country" means whole European Union. In this case I should be allowed but I want to be sure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please  Contact Customer Care for Adobe through this link to get your query resolved.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katarzynaj,

Please click here for purchasing Adobe Photoshop Elements & Adobe Premiere Elements 15.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm trying to buy adobe elements family 2021 in Brazil, but it's not possible from your website. I get the message it's not available in my region from the US website or I'm redirected to resellers in Brazil that do not have the product from the Brazilian website. Is there a way to buy it? I bought Adobe Elements 11 and 15 before without any problems. I don't understand this new limitation.

Best wishes,

Gustavo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines