Highlighted

camera raw compatibility with "sony rx 100 v"

New Here ,
May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can "photoshop elements 2019" process the "camera raw" format of the "sony rx 100 v" camera?

jerry oliver

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MichelBParis | Adobe Community Professional

jerryo69054482  wrote

can "photoshop elements 2019" process the "camera raw" format of the "sony rx 100 v" camera?

jerry oliver

Yes, according to that faq:

FAQ: Will Photoshop Elements work with my camera, or Why won't my raw files open?

That Sony requires ACR 9.8 and PSE2019 can be updated up to ACR 11.1.

Look at the links to find the required ACR plugin for a camera, then check which ACR version is compatible with your PSE version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

camera raw compatibility with "sony rx 100 v"

New Here ,
May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jerry oliver

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MichelBParis | Adobe Community Professional

jerryo69054482  wrote

jerry oliver

FAQ: Will Photoshop Elements work with my camera, or Why won't my raw files open?

Look at the links to find the required ACR plugin for a camera, then check which ACR version is compatible with your PSE version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jerryo69054482  wrote

jerry oliver

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2019 1