• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW toolbox missing

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The toolbar in Camera RAW (V13.0.0.612) of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (V19.0) is missing. This toolbar should be located in the top-left corner of the Camera RAW program, but there is nothing there. What do I need to do to call up this toolbar? (OS Windows 10 Home V10.0.19041 Build 19041 64-bit, all updates installed).

Alfred

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The toolbar in Camera RAW (V13.0.0.612) of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (V19.0) is missing. This toolbar should be located in the top-left corner of the Camera RAW program, but there is nothing there.

No, the interface has been changed. The tool bar is now vertical on the right side.

Our problem is that the help file has not been updated to explain what is new and changed. So, your best bet is to ask here for each tool for which you want help. Hopefully, other users have already tested the new tool and may give help from their own tests. The new features are inherited from the full Photoshop version. Users of both Photoshop and Elements may have already an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To: MichelBParis,

Thank you for your quick reply. I followed your advice and found the toolbar in the right upper corner as you said. My fault for not looking more closely. Thank you.

Alfred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the recent Ps update, I thought the crop tool (among others) would now be on the right. After selecting "Basic" it's still not there. The right side is blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@david hundley photography , are you talking about Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CC?  (This is the Elements forum.)  In Elements 2022, the crop tool has its own icon which opens its own panel.  If you are not seeing something similar to the screenshot below, please give us a screenshot of your ACR Editor.

Snap_2021.11.29_19h44m54s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can`t find the crop tool either ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gerrypig, this is the Photoshop Elements forum.  Your screenshot is from Photoshop CC.  You should post your questions about that program in the Photoshop Ecosystem forum.

It looks to me that you are using the ACR filter on a jpeg file, not the ACR editor.  I just took a quick look, and the crop tool is only present in the ACR edit dialog, not the ACR filter.  Your crops should be performed in the main editor.   This seems to make sense because the ACR editor can preserve the pixels from an original raw file.  I don't think this can be done with a jpeg file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I figured it out after I sent the question.. Sorry..
As you pointed out: Camera Raw filter does not contain the crop tool..  Cropping is done in Photoshop..
The toolbar exists in the "standalone version". 
Makes sense 🙂

Thank you for the response
Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines