Camera RAW toolbox missing

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The toolbar in Camera RAW (V13.0.0.612) of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (V19.0) is missing. This toolbar should be located in the top-left corner of the Camera RAW program, but there is nothing there. What do I need to do to call up this toolbar? (OS Windows 10 Home V10.0.19041 Build 19041 64-bit, all updates installed).

Alfred

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The toolbar in Camera RAW (V13.0.0.612) of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (V19.0) is missing. This toolbar should be located in the top-left corner of the Camera RAW program, but there is nothing there.

No, the interface has been changed. The tool bar is now vertical on the right side.

Our problem is that the help file has not been updated to explain what is new and changed. So, your best bet is to ask here for each tool for which you want help. Hopefully, other users have already tested the new tool and may give help from their own tests. The new features are inherited from the full Photoshop version. Users of both Photoshop and Elements may have already an answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Alfred5E8C AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To: MichelBParis,

Thank you for your quick reply. I followed your advice and found the toolbar in the right upper corner as you said. My fault for not looking more closely. Thank you.

Alfred

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines