Highlighted

Camera Raw

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Adobe Camera Raw is supported by PSe 2021?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Adobe Camera Raw is supported by PSe 2021?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .   However, if you have a new camera that requires ACR 12.4, there is a workaround that allows you to install it

(Adobe does not recommend this workaround but since it is published on the official Adobe site, I wouldn't be too concerned about it.  My only suggestion would be that instead of replacing the old Elements plug-in file with the new one, you should rename the old one.  In the unlikely event that a problem arises with the plug-in, you can simply reinstall the old one.  Otherwise, you might have to uninstall/reinstall the whole program.  As I say, this is all very unlikely.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Greg. I was unable to get it to work, but thankfully Adobe release ACR 13, which works with PSE 2021 to show CR3 files.

Thanks for the assist!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0