• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Elements share with iOS

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop Elements 2019 on my Mac and Adobe Sketch (& other Adobe apps) on my iPad. I created an image in Sketch. I'd like to share that image with the other iOS apps and Elements on my Mac. How do I do that?

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you not use the share button in Sketch  to save your drawing? Then choose to save as a creative cloud PSD file. Even a free CC account usually has some nominal storage for cloud files. If that’s possible you should be able to open the PSD file in the Elements Editor. Or maybe you can share by email to yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I can save it in Sketch, but I can't find a way for Elements on the Mac to access CC content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever saved any cloud documents? Can you log-on here?

https://assets.adobe.com/files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can login there, and the one thing I created in Sketch shows up under Mobile Creations. But I can find no way to access this via Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try saving as a PSD file from Sketch. Then download from the cloud to your desktop or pictures folder. Then open in Elements from the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines