Highlighted

Can hardly see the line created by the selection tools

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im currently using elements 2019 on a Mac when I try to use the selection tools currently the lassoo tool I the line it makes is so faint I can hardly see it. Does anyone know how I can make it more visible. (Thicker)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can hardly see the line created by the selection tools

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im currently using elements 2019 on a Mac when I try to use the selection tools currently the lassoo tool I the line it makes is so faint I can hardly see it. Does anyone know how I can make it more visible. (Thicker)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know of no way to make the marching ants any thicker.  However, if you want to better see what has been selected, click on the Refine Edge button and there are various different views that can be displayed:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.12_01h29m01s_000_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0