Highlighted

Can I delete Older Versions of Photoshop Elements?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro using the most recent operating system that has limited space for programs I no longer use. I purchased Photoshop Elements 2019 but whenever I try to delete my previous version of Elements 13, I loose my catalogues. I converted them when I initially downloaded the newest version, but after deleting Elements 13 and opening Elements 2019, I constantly get asked to import my photos and all of the catalogues are gone! I've spent hours tagging things and really don't want to start from scratch again! What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I delete Older Versions of Photoshop Elements?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro using the most recent operating system that has limited space for programs I no longer use. I purchased Photoshop Elements 2019 but whenever I try to delete my previous version of Elements 13, I loose my catalogues. I converted them when I initially downloaded the newest version, but after deleting Elements 13 and opening Elements 2019, I constantly get asked to import my photos and all of the catalogues are gone! I've spent hours tagging things and really don't want to start from scratch again! What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2019 0

Have something to add?