Highlighted

Can I still reinstall photoshop elements 11

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just got a new computer and want to install my copy of photoshop Elements 11 on it.  However I don't seem to be able to do it.  In my Adobe account there is nothing in the order history,  so I can't click on anything to install it, but it does show the phtoshop elements in the registered product field.

Is there any way that I can install this version?  

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I still reinstall photoshop elements 11

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just got a new computer and want to install my copy of photoshop Elements 11 on it.  However I don't seem to be able to do it.  In my Adobe account there is nothing in the order history,  so I can't click on anything to install it, but it does show the phtoshop elements in the registered product field.

Is there any way that I can install this version?  

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Photoshop” to the “Photoshop Elements Forum” for you.
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. Make it clear you are not looking for support for an older product but need a download link.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to what 99jon said, I believe you will only receive a download link if you purchased the program directly from Adobe.  If you downloaded from another vendor or purchased a DVD, you may not get any help from the Adobe support chat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020 0