• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I upgrade my PSE 14 license to 2021 but keep 14 on one computer?

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two computers in my household: one is too old to run PSE 2021, and the other is too new to run PSE 14. I currently have a license only for PSE 14. If I upgrade that license in order to install 2021 on the newer computer, can I keep using 14 on the older one? Or will the PSE 14 license get inactivated for all devices when I buy the upgrade?

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may continue to use PSE 14.

The "upgrade" is just a price discount for the new version.

Remember to save the serial number for PSE 14, as you will need it, as well as the new PSE serial number, to activate a version purchased at the upgrade price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two programs are entirely separate.  You can use two copies of each.  So, yes, if you use an "upgrade" discount to purchase 2021 for your new machine, Elements 14 will continue to work on your old one.  And I'm assuming that you are using Macs.  Elements 14 will work on any new Windows computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

----- and shop around. Sometimes the price for the latest version of PSE is less in the box stores or Amazon, compared to Adobe's discounted offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines