Highlighted

Can I use activation code from Mac download on Windows 10?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am giving up on using my Macbook but having downloaded Elements on that now want to use the same activation key on Windows?  Is that possible or do I have to re-buy it?

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I use activation code from Mac download on Windows 10?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am giving up on using my Macbook but having downloaded Elements on that now want to use the same activation key on Windows?  Is that possible or do I have to re-buy it?

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2020 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends, Jennie.  If you purchased PSE on DVD, an installer disk for both PC and Mac were included in the box.  In that case just run the installer provided on the Windows disk.  If you're definitely through with your Macbook then it'd be wise to deactivate it by signing if off from the Help menu.  You're allowed a max of two simulaneous activations.

On the other hand, if you downloaded PSE for Mac, then it'll only install on a Mac.  In that case you'll need to purchase a new Windows version of PSE, either electronically, or on DVD, to install it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2020 0