Elements has no way to use Lightroom presets directly.
If you want to use a given LR preset with the ACR plugin of Elements, an indirect solution would be:
- from LR, you apply the preset to a file of your choice (typical of a good source for the effect you are after)
- from LR, you write metadata to files. All the develop settings are available
- you open that file in ACR in Elements.
- The file will open with those settings applied.
- Since the ACR module in Elements does not have all the settings available in LR or the full PS ACR, the missing settings won't be available for further editing, but they will be understood and applied. The common settings (the most important ones) can be edited to your taste.
- You click the 'Done' button to save the edits.
- Now, if you open one or many other files at the same time in the ACR module of Elements, you can use the menu just under the icon bar on the right to choose 'previous conversion'. The settings of the last edited file in ACR are saved in the editor, so you can apply the preset to opened files of your choice.
If you have to use the Elements 'preset' later on, you must open your edited file, click 'Done' to save the effect as 'previous conversion' before opening new files and editing them with that option.
With the organizer it's easy to manage many presets by organizing the files to be used as 'previous conversion'. You can have tag hierarchies, captions for description and the thumbnail of the file will show the effect.
To summarize, you can't use presets, you can use files with the preset applied in LR .