• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my PSE14 be shared/uploaded to my other devices?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought and downloaded PSE14 four years ago to my new Mac. Well...I prefer using my Windows computer and my Mac sits in a drawer. Wondering if I can somehow download the software to either my iPad or Windows computer? I would hate to have to rebuy it when I already own it. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-14-direct-download-links-premiere.html

Above is a link for download of PSEv.14.

If this does not work for you, you will have to purchase the current version of the software. Adobe does not support PSEv.14 any longer.

Adobe will offer you a discount as a repeat customer, but frequently one can purchase the software for less at Amazon or one of the box.stores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you purchased a download, my understanding is that it would have been OS specific.  So, if you purchased a Mac version download, you would not be entitled to download a Windows version.  If you had purchased a boxed version, it would contain installer disks for both Mac and Windows.  While you may be able to download a Windows installer from the third party site linked by hatstead, you may not be able to use your serial number with that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines