• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t access my photos from the organizer

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PSE19 if I go to the organizer and choose a photo and try to send it via photo editor to the editor, i get the following message:

Could not complete your request because the file is locked, you do not have necessary access permissions, or another program is using the file. Use the ‘Get Info’ command in the Finder to ensure the file is unlocked and you have permission to access the file. If the problem persists, save the document to a different file or duplicate it in the Finder.

I cnat access any of my photos. I'm on a mac. the only thing I did different was yesterday I did a full backup of the organizer, it took forever. 

do I need to do what it says up there for each of my more or less 10,000 photos???

Can someone help me?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from the “Photoshop forum” to the “Photoshop Elements forum” for you.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the photshop elementws forum? Jane who can really help me? I'm willing to pay, I jut need someone to help me be able to access my tagged potos from the organizer. I havent received any answer from forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I need help. I'm willing to pay, I just need someone that can help me solve the problem. Are there any experts I can get in touch with? How does one go about solving problems with adobe? I need to be able to access my  tagged photos from the organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I don't know why none of the Photoshop Elements volunteers have not answered you. I have never used it, so I can't assist. If no one steps forward, than try contacting Adobe Customer Care:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent". 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines