• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't attach photo to email

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Elements Organizer 2020 on a Mac with Outlook email. I have updated the preferences to use Outlook as the email client. When I try to share a photo, an email goes into my Drafts folder with the following:

"Here are the files that I want to share with you.

I sent these using Adobe Photoshop Elements. Find out more: http://www.adobe.com/products/psprelements/"

However, the photo is not attached.  I'm just getting this set up so hope there is some setting I need to update. Anyone have an idea? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the files first, as depicted, then do the share / email.    This is from PSE 2021.2021-04-11_131932.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting the file is not the problem. I select the files and set the size of the attachment. Organizer then creates an email that goes into my Outlook Drafts folder. However, there is no photo attached to that email. Organizer clearly communicates with Outlook as an email ends up in my draft folder, but it is not attaching the photo. Screenshots attached:

Outlook selected as email profile

Photo selected with size set to very small

"Preparing files"

Email in draft folder with no attachment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem.  At first I thought it was my email, but I was able to send myself an attachment that was not edited in Photoshop.  Was on the phone with my email account rep. and they showed me it had to do with Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are having a very similar problem using PSE 2020 under Windows 10. Emailing a photo from organizer stopped working about two weeks ago.

I have tried with different profiles, email clients, email services all with the same result: a "stub"  photo (200-300 bytes) is attached ad PSE 2020 reports successful. Not surprising, these files cannot be opening by the recipicnet or downloaded and opening by any other appiliciations as they are just corrupt fragments.

As noted above, emailing from PSE 2020 was working fine until just recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines