• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download photos to iphone using itunes

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed PE2020 and I am unable to download photos from my PC to my iPhone or iPad using itunes.  The option is present in itunes but no photos appea or albums appear. iTunes screenprint below.   I used to do this years ago on an older version of PE. 

iTunes version 12.10.3.1 is the latest.  iPhone ios is 12.4.1. iPad ios is 13.3.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, you cannot synch your iPhone/iPad with Photoshop Elements 2020.  This capability was removed several versions ago.  I don't know why that option is still available in iTunes unless maybe it is possible to synch with an earlier version of Elements.  (I thought it was Apple who made the decision not to support this synching ability.)

If you follow the Learn More link from iTunes you will see that the only way mentioned for synching your iDevice with a PC is using Windows Photo App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I normally use a web browser to drag photos from my folders to iCloud Photos. They then appear automatically in the photos app on my iPhone & iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest iTunes version, 12.13.1.3, now supports Photoshop Elements 2024!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines