Highlighted

Can't download Photoshop Elements 2018 that I already purchased

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a new computer because my old one crashed, I purchased Photoshop Elements 2018 in 2017 and downloaded by disc to my old computer, my new computer does not have a disc drive, It is located under my purchase history, I have the serial number and I do not want to purchase a newer version because I'm very familiar with the version that I have, how can I download it to my new computer? 

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't download Photoshop Elements 2018 that I already purchased

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a new computer because my old one crashed, I purchased Photoshop Elements 2018 in 2017 and downloaded by disc to my old computer, my new computer does not have a disc drive, It is located under my purchase history, I have the serial number and I do not want to purchase a newer version because I'm very familiar with the version that I have, how can I download it to my new computer? 

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased the DVD version, there is no download available to you.  However, if you have access to a computer with a DVD drive, you can copy the contents of your disc to a USB drive and install from there.  Alternatively, external DVD drives are fairly cheap.  (Approx. $20 in the US.) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0
Mark5F9B LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use external drive

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0