• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't drag Elements 2020 Organizer Window to another monitor

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a macbook pro (15" retina early 2019) with 2 external monitors, and Elements Organizer always opens on my laptop screen.  If I try to drag the window to one of my external monitors, it won't drag.  The mouse cursor moves to the new monitor, but the Organizer window will not leave the laptop screen.  The main Elements window moves just fine.  On top of that:

1) Closing the laptop while organizer is running on the laptop screen causes it to quit unexpectedly

2) Launching while the laptop is closed allows Organizer to run on my main screen just fine until I open my laptop back up, at which point it immediately moves back to the laptop screen.

3) Using Commander, I can move the Organizer window to the main monitor, but as soon as the window gets focus, it immediately returns to the laptop screen.

There appear to be zero options in preferences regarding default monitor to launch on.  
I'm not sure if it matters, but both monitors are connected via j5create multi-adapter with hdmi and usb connected to the laptop via USB-C.  Every other program on the laptop switches between monitors just fine.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did Adobe ever fix this bug? I've got the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines