• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Find My Serial Code

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a copy of Photoshop Elements in 2019 from Best Buy and wasn't sure if I would keep it, so I tried the trial version for a bit. When it expired, I didn't bother to install it because I didn't have the time. Now it's 2020 and I'm trying to install it. It installs, then asks for a serial code. I look at the CD sleeve, it says "See below for serial number." I look below the sticker on the sleeve and there is nothing.

I'm wondering if there was a paper inside the box with the code on it that I have overlooked, it may be somewhere at home, or not. Adobe says the code should be on the sleeve. I don't see it. If anyone has a solution or a number or email I could call to get this product installed properly, please let me know! I can't do anything with it without the code. All I have is an alphanumeric code under the barcode.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact Adobe here via a chat session:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Could there be confusion of a redemption code number vs. a serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would be the difference? I know that it asks for the code on the laptop, Adobe says that on Elements specifically the code is on the CD sleeve, which is what the sticker on the back says is below. Where could I find and/or use the redemption? And would it solve my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Redemption codes aren't required or supplied with boxed versions because the serial number is provided.  Normally that is.  Mine (2019) is a on a sticker on the sleeve right where yours should have been.  As hatstead suggests, you'll need to contact Adobe for assistance.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines