• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open Fuji XT4 RAW file in Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently exchanged my Fuji XT3 with XT4. Although I was able to open the XT3 RAW files with Camera RAW (Version 12.0.0.321) plug-in I got with Photoshop Elements 2020 that I purchased earlier this year but I cannot open the RAW files generated in Fuji XT4. I also downloaded the latest Adobe DNG Converter (Version 12.4) but it also did not recognize the Fuji RAW files. In one of the Adobe pages I noticed that it suggested that we need Camera Raw Version 12.4 to open a Fuji XT4 RAW file but I could not find any link to download Camera Raw Vewrsion 12.4. I would very appreciate any help in this context. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Actions , Download and install , How to , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The XT4 was supported in Adobe Camera Raw 12.2 but Elements only has the 12.0 plugin. I’m not sure if there will be an update to PSE 2020 as Adobe is normally releases a new version of the software in September/October. If you need to process your images quickly you could try the free Adobe DNG converter where your model is supported in the camera raw 12.4 beta.

Are you sure the DNG converter is not working? You convert a whole folder of raw images and inport the DNG copies into Lightroom. Your originals remain untouched.

DNG Converter 12.4 for Windows 

DNG Converter 12.4 for Mac 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your quick reply and updating the Camera Raw scenario. After seeing your reply, I tried the Adobe DNG Converter again to convert some Fuji XT3 RAW files and I was able to convert them into DNG files and then could open them in PSE 2020. Later today, I will try this with the XT4 RAW files and will report back here. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines