• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open newly installed Elements 2020 for Mac

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the latest version of Elements 2020 for Mac, and was able to install it without problems.  However, when i try to open it all I get is a blank screen with a spocket circling around.  I unistalled it completely the first time, and reinstalled it with the same result.  I must clarify that my Mac is still running Mojave.  Could this be a problem in that the Elements 2020 version i donwloaded runs only on Catalina?  Any help or suggestions will be treatly appreciatedl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Elements 2020 does run on Mojave.

Can you try launching it directly through applications and check if that works for you?

For PSE/PRE, Go to Applications -> Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 2020 -> Support Files -> Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements Editor

For EO, go to Applications -> Adobe Elements 2020 Organizer 

and try to launch the applications directly.

Thanks,

Priyanshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Priysnshi for your help and advice.  Fortunately, I didn't need to take your recommended steps because, after performing a complete desinstallation a couple of times, I was finally able to open and run the program.  Furthermore, it hasn't logged itself off as it did several times after I managed to open it.  So, for now I am good, and hope it will continue this way.  Thanks again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines