Highlighted

Can't reorder pages in a photo book using PSE-2018

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I have over 20-pages of a photo book completed in PSE-2018 it becomes impossible to reorder (move around) any additional pages. I can move the first 20 pages without difficulty and I can move additional pages into the first 20--but can't do anything with pages 21 and up--except move them into the first 20 pages. Can anyone suggest a remedy? Thank you. I'm using a MacBook Pro running Mojave 10.14.3.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't reorder pages in a photo book using PSE-2018

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I have over 20-pages of a photo book completed in PSE-2018 it becomes impossible to reorder (move around) any additional pages. I can move the first 20 pages without difficulty and I can move additional pages into the first 20--but can't do anything with pages 21 and up--except move them into the first 20 pages. Can anyone suggest a remedy? Thank you. I'm using a MacBook Pro running Mojave 10.14.3.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2019 0

Have something to add?