• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see original in organizer (Elements 2019)

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I edit a photo and save it as a version with original I can only see the edit version in the Organizer. There is no arrow I can click on so I can see the original below.

I have elements 2019. The symbol for version is visible on the edited photo.

If I go to my liberary the original and version set is side by side. So it hasn't disappered, just cant be seen in the organizer.

Can anyone help me? Would be most grateful!

Hope there is an easy solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Use the shortcut Ctrl D to switch from the "adaptative grid" view to toggle to the usual "detailed" view.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the shortcut Ctrl D to switch from the "adaptative grid" view to toggle to the usual "detailed" view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!!! Asked around but nobody could solve my problem. And you just say "Ctrl D" and it works! Fantastic . Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This was a huge help. It also solved the other problem with viewing file names and tags on the thumbnails. Thanks Michel.... I just upgraded from 2018 version and found this problem in 2020 version. I had spent hours already! A few more bugs to fix, but this was the big one. Very grateful!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines