Highlighted

Can't select text to invert upside into text circle

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to easily be able to drag my text from the bottom of the text circle inside and upright. I can't seem to do that any more. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you,Untitled.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

With the text layer active, press CTRL+T to activate the transform tool. Can you manipulate it now?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't select text to invert upside into text circle

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to easily be able to drag my text from the bottom of the text circle inside and upright. I can't seem to do that any more. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you,Untitled.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

With the text layer active, press CTRL+T to activate the transform tool. Can you manipulate it now?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0