• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use the edit program in Elements 2020. Why?

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 in June 2020 but when I try to edit pictures I get a message that says my free trial is over & I need to buy the program. I don't understand why this happens.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Here are the steps you need to take:

1.  Make sure you are signed into your Adobe.com account through the Help Menu.  If you aren't, you will probably see the following dialog (1).

2.  If you are at the Trial has ended screen, there is an option to License this Software.  Click on it.

3.  A dialog will appear where you can enter your serial number.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_21h20m34s_000_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi clyde,

I am also going through the same problem, upgraded from Adobe Premiere Elements 14 (Purchased in 2016) to Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 in Jan 20 and all it wants to do in organise my photos I cannot edit and there is no customer support to chat through with as the site declares I have no registered products. Currently I have paid £140 for a photo organiser trying to sell me more products. Please let me know if you achieve a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be happy to share any solution I get to this problem. Best of luck
to both of us.

[edited by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to identify anything in Community that resemables our licensing issue, they all seem to be technical or process. Shall of course keep you updated if I find a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the steps you need to take:

1.  Make sure you are signed into your Adobe.com account through the Help Menu.  If you aren't, you will probably see the following dialog (1).

2.  If you are at the Trial has ended screen, there is an option to License this Software.  Click on it.

3.  A dialog will appear where you can enter your serial number.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_21h20m34s_000_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I am back in business. Apparently I had not registered the
license number before. Mystery solved.😳

[edited by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines