• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can this be done? Copying guidelines I set in one photo and have them appear in new photo.

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a series of images that I am placing on a background and need the size of the image that I am placing to be the same in each seperate image.  Is there a way to easily and quickly apply the same guidelines from one image to another?  I would think there is a way but nothing I have tried has worked.

Thanks so much for any guideance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the document with the guides?

You might be able to make a selection(s) of the guides, move the selection(s) to a new document and draw out the guides snapping to the selection(s).

Uers have been requsting that guides be saved with new document presets for years, but alas adobe has not done anything to that end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much for responding. So, I gather there is not a function within the program for this. What a shame, seems like a no brainer for Adobe to add this feature. I'll keep working at it and post pics if I get any more frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines