• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you install and use Organizer and Editor on Organizer on a tablet or iPad

Participant ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed a new laptop, with all the fun that entails (!) with 2tb storage, due to my huge Organizer catalogue.

I wonder if it is possible to install, by disc or by downlaod, Organizer and Editor onto a tablet?  I am not talking about a large catalogue, but perhaps for artwork (tablets have other artistic programmes), and also when travelling, would save carrying a laptop.

So my questions for a tablet:

Could you install Elements by disc or download?

Install pictures from a camera to a tablet?

Use Organizer?

Use Editor?

Then transfer to PC?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative , Download and install , How to , Import and export , Organizer , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't.

See the system requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many free photo editing applications that are available for an Apple or Android tablet.  Adobe's Photoshop Express and Lightroom are free and contain many of the features that you are familiar with in Elements.

If you have Elements 2021, you may have a small free Creative Cloud account.  If so, you can use that account to transfer edited photos between the tablet and your desktop/laptop version of Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to consider something like the Microsoft Surface Pro. They're extremely portable and have a gorgeous screen. Elements offers multitouch support but I haven't got a Surface Pen so can't comment on how well that works.

To get a decent enough performance you'll need at least 8GB of RAM and a reasonable amount of storage space, plus the keyboard is extra and I don't really like the trackpad, so I highly recommend getting a mouse too. That will put the price up considerably. Way much more than a comparable laptop, but they are lovely to use when you're on the go 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  About to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines