Highlighted

Cannot access maps on elements organizer 14

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep on getting this error message when trying to add an additional location in the "places tag" - "A network connection is required to access the map".  I am on a secure network at home and have been using this program for 4 years now accessing this tag and all of a sudden it stopped working.  What can I do to correct this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot access maps on elements organizer 14

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep on getting this error message when trying to add an additional location in the "places tag" - "A network connection is required to access the map".  I am on a secure network at home and have been using this program for 4 years now accessing this tag and all of a sudden it stopped working.  What can I do to correct this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is due to changes outside the control of Adobe. In the latest version of PSE a new map provider is being used in place of Google but obviously older versions can’t be updated.

https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/kb/maps-not-loading.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0