• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create new folder in pse19

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to pse19, having used pse10 since ???. I purchased a new windows 10 laptop  and had all my data, pictures, documents etc moved from my old windows 7 machine to the new animal. I tried to create a new folder in my Pictures file (right clicked on Pictures, selected 'new folder' and pressed the Enter key) but no folder appeared - anywhere. I finally found it using Explorer - it was under Pictures but does not show when using pse19.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

johna14769956  wrote

I am new to pse19, having used pse10 since ???. I purchased a new windows 10 laptop  and had all my data, pictures, documents etc moved from my old windows 7 machine to the new animal. I tried to create a new folder in my Pictures file (right clicked on Pictures, selected 'new folder' and pressed the Enter key) but no folder appeared - anywhere. I finally found it using Explorer - it was under Pictures but does not show when using pse19.  Any ideas?

You are showing the folders

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

johna14769956  wrote

You are showing the folders tree in the left folders panel (in tree mode, not list mode).

Right click on the master folder in which you created the new folder and choose 'show all folders'.

The new folder does not yet contain any media file, so it's hidden by default until you add a photo/video file.

Remember the organizer is meant to manage your media, not everything on your drives, that's why it's so important to only show folders containing media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad I finally found this, because we have been trying for hours to sort it. For what is supposedly the market leader in photo editing software I am surprised it is not more intuitive when it comes to file management.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines