• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot edit Sony Alpha 1 RAW files

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE 2021, Editor version 19.0 (20210304.m.156367) x64, Organiser version 

19.0 (20210126.m.155261). No updates available for either as Update button greyed out. I also have DNG converter 13.2.0.738 (the latest I think).

PSE camera raw is version 13.0 and there seems no way to update it to version 13.2 which should support RAW files from my alpha 1. I have tried the DNG converter on both my desktop and laptop computers and it cannot see any RAW files, even if I change the preferences to compatability with camera raw 13.2 and later. When I change this to 13.2 it reverts to 12.4 when I close and reopen DNG converter.

As far as I can see I will have to wait until PSE 2022 is released, or buy Photoshop which contains much more functionality than I am ever going to use.

Can anybody help?

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

As you have found out, the Sony A1 requires ACR 13.2.  There is an official workaround that will allow you to install it in Elements 2021.  See this link.

How do you like the A1?  It's on my wish list.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you have found out, the Sony A1 requires ACR 13.2.  There is an official workaround that will allow you to install it in Elements 2021.  See this link.

How do you like the A1?  It's on my wish list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines