Highlighted

Cannot find Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have PS Elements 2020 installed on my laptop with windows 10. PS is working correctly but it dissappeared from the right click context menu and I cannot find the exe file located in my computer.

I already checked C://...../programfiles(x86)/Adobe. Neither the folder nor the exe are there.

I have made a search of *.exe files and checked all the exe files one by one, no results. I have made the same search with the exact name of the exe file, nothing.

As the program is working correctly, it's really odd.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot find Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have PS Elements 2020 installed on my laptop with windows 10. PS is working correctly but it dissappeared from the right click context menu and I cannot find the exe file located in my computer.

I already checked C://...../programfiles(x86)/Adobe. Neither the folder nor the exe are there.

I have made a search of *.exe files and checked all the exe files one by one, no results. I have made the same search with the exact name of the exe file, nothing.

As the program is working correctly, it's really odd.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I don't use Photoshop Elements, but version 2020 is a 64 bit application so the .exe should be located in C:\Program Files\Adobe and not C:\Program Files (x86)

You could try reinstalling the application to see if that fixes the issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0