• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find photoshop elements

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive my complete noobness. I subscribe to cc, and I've got photoshop downloaded but wanted to try photoshop elements. While I find the instructions on how to install Elements, it doesn't actually give a link to/or instructions for, finding it to begin with. 

Once I login to cc and do a search for photoshop elements in apps - results are zero. When I do a search for just elements, the only thing that comes up is photoshop.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Photoshop Elements is not part of Creative Cloud so you will not find it listed with all the other CC apps.

PSE2020 is available as a separate perpetual licence. You can use the software as a free trial for 30 days before purchase. See my blog post for a fast download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can download Photoshop Elements 2020 from Adobe.com.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements is not part of Creative Cloud so you will not find it listed with all the other CC apps.

PSE2020 is available as a separate perpetual licence. You can use the software as a free trial for 30 days before purchase. See my blog post for a fast download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines