• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install : error 195: system requirements not met

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought the DVD to install Elements & Premiere. Have the serial number on the box but cannot install (I have High Sierra and programs need higher IOS). I thus paid for programs that my computer cannot handle. I cannot install, thus cannot register (I guess...).

Any chance I can get previous versions I can use instead without paying again... I do have the serial number!

Anyone good news for me???

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the only solution for you is to return the DVD to the retailer you purchased it from. You may have difficulty in getting a refund as you have now opened the packaging to install the software; it depends on the retailer.

If you explain to the retailer your mistake and would love to exchange it for the previous 2020 version (which does work on macOS High Sierra), they may still have one in stock. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines