• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot register at this time [PS Elements 11]

New Here ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall my photoshop elements 11, since my pc got upgraded. I can't for some reason register my program, I can use it just fine though. Is this something I should worry about or just continue since the registration bit has no effect on the performance of the program? Many thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've moved your post to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get a response relevant to your question.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the program originally registered with your Adobe account? 

What problems are you running into when you attempt to register/activate the program?  Ultimately, if the program has not been activated, it may stop working.  (I'm not sure about that with Photoshop Elements 11 - the Organizer should continue to work no matter what)

Take a look at this web page.  If this does not answer your problem, click on a "Contact Us" link that is found on the page and it will start a chat with support who can probably help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Registration is separate from activation and is not required to use photoshop elements 11.

If pse 11 was already registered before, there is no reason to register again and your

pse 11 should continue working just fine.

For the record i just tried on my own pse 11 copy on macOS 10.14.5 and was not able to complete the registration under

Help>Product Registration. Got the same message you did.

The main advantage of registration is your pse 11 serial is recorded on your account so you can

recover it should you ever need to and that makes it easier to prove ownership when using adobe

support, if the need should ever arise.

reg.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. This helps me a lot! ^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines