• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot restore the catalog

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have performed Photoshop backup procedure more or less regularly for years, sometimes incremental backup, sometimes full backup. For about 5 yrs I´ve been using the same portable drive for that.

The last time I made full backup was Oct 2020. Rather soon after that the computer got broken. Now I have a new computer and new Photoshop.

I try to restore the catalogue but face a problem: Photoshop says that the October backup is only incremental backup and that I should present previous 4 discs after that. Well all four (and more) previous backups are on the same portable drive but there still is only one backup.tly file and that is dated 26.10.2020.

What can I do to restore the catalog??

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eeva0D4C ,

Photoshop does not have a catalog. Are you using Photoshop Elements or LR or LR Classic or ??? We can move your post.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops... I use Photoshop Elements.

Eeva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll move the thread to the Photoshop Elements forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines