Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot run Photoshop Elements 2021

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SharedScreenshot2.jpg

When I try to run Elements 2021 I get this error.  I have a valid license, the software has already been activated and my internet is working.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and if Michel's link does not resolve the problem, try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another possibility is if you are on a corporate network and your IT department has blocked access to the Adobe activation servers via their firewall settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines