• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalog conversion failed from Photoshop Elements 2018 to Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to convert my Photoshop Elements (PE) 2018 catalog to use in PE 2020, I get a "Catalog conversion failed" message (see attached).  I tried each of the suggested remedies from the Help article: optimized & repaired the PE 2018 catalog, made sure iTunes was not running, etc.  Still getting the same error.  I can still use PE 2018 but need to get PE 2020 working with my catalog.

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was my first post.  How do I see my original post to edit it like you recommend?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to actually Log On to the Forum Web Site with a Internet Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines