• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalog Problem

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help - after running "reconnect - all missing files" there are 5257 files listed as missing but only 30 in the "files missing from catalog" list. In going thru the catalog there are several pictures that are repeated hundreds of times. The program will not allow me to click on a group of pictures and hit "delete".  Are there any ideas out there as to how these thousands of duplicates can be deleted???

Photoshop 2018 on windows 10.  Computer had a problem and was sent to repair shop for fix.  Repair guy advised me that he transferred my catalog to a new file.  Catalog had no missing files when sent for repair.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Upbeat+Almond  wrote

Help ... Are there any ideas out there as to how these thousands of duplicates can be deleted???

Hi Upbeat Almond,

I am using PSE2019 on Windows 10. Have you confirmed that all your photos are still stored on your PC after your repair? If they are, maybe you could import them into a new catalog.

To delete multiple photos using the Organizer what I do is left-click and drag my mouse across pics I want to delete. Then, I right-click the mouse on the selected items and select "Delete Selected Items From Catalog". I have not tried using the Delete key. I hope this helps!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines