• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

click on download (PSE 2021), screen just blinks, no download action

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the trial version of  Adobe Photoshop Elements for about two weeks and today I decided I would go ahead and purchase the software as the 2021 had just come out.  I made the purchase, received the confirmation and serial numbers.  I also deleted the trial 2020 from my computer, however, when I go the order history page and click on the download.exe for windows, the screen just "blinks".  It goes nowhere and no download starts.

So I went to the troubleshooting page and turned off ad blockers and virus protection...then restarted the computer.  I'm assuming that my computer can handle the app, as the download of the trial of 2020 posed no issues.  

I also received my receipt, so I'm guessing the payment went through.  

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?  Downloading the trial was problem free, so this is an unwelcome complication that I was not expecting.  Thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you go to the Adobe.com website and click on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu.  This will open an online chat session to resolve your installation problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Tary Medberry
Alongside Orphans
Minnesota Alliance for Orphans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things: 1. Try a different browser.  2. Trun your pop-up blocker off. 

Go to any other page offering downloads, and see if there is any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Got it squared away via Adobe support!

Tary Medberry
Alongside Orphans
Minnesota Alliance for Orphans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exactly the same problem. I found that right clicking on the Download link and choosing "Open link in new tab" made things work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Can you please try on downloading through alternate browser.  Also can you please share the browser that you are using to download in which it does not download and the OS. 

Regards,

Saurabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is Windows 10 (fully patched, completely up to date). The download link is broken in Chrome 86.0.4240.75 (the latest version) but works when you open the link in a new tab. It's working fine in Firefox 81.0.1 (also the latest version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines