• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

close or distant function in a photo collage

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sometimes I need to take a person from a picture and put it on another picture with other people. I juste want to know how can I have acces all the time at the function close or distant ( right click ) ? I need my subject to be distant but I can't click on the option ! 

Sorry for my english I speak french ! 

Thanks for the help ! 🙂

I use photoshop elements 15

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votre anglais n'est pas un problème. Bon travail! Cependant, je ne suis pas clair sur ce que vous entendez par proche et distant.  Voyez si cela aide. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean if you want the adding person not being in front of the other like the picture look natural ! Je veux dire que la personne ajouté ne sois pas devant les autres pour que la photo semble réel ! I think maybe is call farther or closer . My option are not working all the time and I don't know why ! Thanks for the answer 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want something like this:

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.12.30_21h11m02s_000_SnapCollage.png

Try the Guided Edit>Photomerge>Photomerge Compose tool:

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.12.30_21h13m24s_005_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in the expert mode I try to find a way that the option in the circle ( on my picture ) works all the time !

Sans titre-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maintenant, je comprends. La commande active dépend du calque que vous avez sélectionné. Si vous avez sélectionné le calque supérieur, la commande à avancer ne sera pas disponible.

Un calque d'arrière-plan ne peut être déplacé vers l'avant que si vous le convertissez en calque normal. Double-cliquez sur le calque d'arrière-plan dans le panneau des calques pour le convertir. Vous pourrez alors le déplacer.

Si cette traduction Google ne fonctionne pas, je suis sûr que MichelBParis la corrigera pour moi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines